HTSE possesses industry leading experience in the automation and commissioning of packaging lines and manufacturing equipment. We have successfully completed hundreds of client manufacturing line projects in the pharmaceutical, food & beverage, consumer product, and manufacturing sectors.
These projects required automation expertise in the areas of:
Types of Lines and Equipment
- Packaging Lines
- Vision Systems, RFID, and Barcode Verification
- PLC programming - machine level and line control
- HMI/SCADA - machine level and line control
- Pharmaceutical validation documentation and execution
From pharmaceuticals and infant formulas to cereals and candy, HTSE has the requisite knowledge and experience in the control of manufacturing equipment and packaging lines. HTSE can provide packaging and machine control solutions that reduce product variation, waste and line downtime.
With our extensive experience in the range of pharmaceutical, food, beverage and other regulated industries, HTSE has the industry experience and engineering capabilities to provide innovative packaging line automation and machine control solutions to meet business needs. Our clients rely on our solutions wherever flexible and reliable control is needed. By maximizing line and equipment throughput and minimizing the cost of re-engineering to accommodate changes as plants grow, HTSE provides its clients with improved manufacturing performance, better yields and increased traceability.
HTSE's portfolio includes the successful completion of hundreds of projects in the areas of:
HTSE has successfully performed over 100 vision system projects consisting of more than 200 cameras for its pharmaceutical, food, beverage, and manufacturing clients. The vision applications we have developed, installed, and commissioned have utilized many different camera configurations from nearly every major vision system manufacturer on the market. HTSE possesses the platform knowledge, and experience that are essential for the proper determination of the precise lighting and camera placement requirements that are key to the success of any vision system application.
- Powder and liquid fillers (including aseptic), Cartoners, Checkweigh systems, Collators, Bundlers, Labelers, Casepackers, Sorters, Palletizers, De-palletizers, Packaging Line Integration
- Barcode and Vision Systems
- Motion Control
- Sterilization tunnels, Freeze dryers/lyophilizers, skid mounted process equipment
- PLC Programming - Machine and Line Control
- HMI - SCADA and Machine and Line Control
Start-up, Troubleshooting, and Commissioning Services
HTSE engineering staff has the field skills and experience necessary to support the start-up and commissioning of your automated processes and machinery. We offer training and system documentation services so that your plant personnel can operate and maintain the systems we design and install. As an automation service provider, our responsibility is to provide a robust, reliable and profitable system for our clients. We will:
- Develop start-up and commissioning documents and/or checklists for equipment and controls
- Work with the trades on power-up to check field devices
- Operate each piece of equipment or portion of the process to observe, identify, and correct problems
- Confirm all communications are functioning properly
- Provide all PLC Program or DCS configuration testing and debug
- Tune control loops
- Perform fault annunciations and alarm action verification testing
- Perform process and/or equipment operational verification
- Finalize and verify that the requirements of the design are satisfied
- Perform or be present for dry and production runs
- Perform validation execution or other regulatory checks if required
- Provide operator training
- Provide operations manuals