Safety systems, reliable plant operation, adherence to regulations and environmental laws are just some of the many factors that add automation challenges to requirements in the chemical industry. These issues make it all the more important to have a competent partner who is not only familiar with the specific requirements for equipment and industrial systems, but also has a sound understanding of the process engineering procedures and specific requirements in the chemical industry.
HTSE provides automation and project support services for chemical manufacturers.
We have extensive experience in the control of chemical manufacturing processes and equipment using robust DCS and PLC control technologies and associated operator interfaces. We posses a thorough understanding of the requirement for rugged and dependable controls along with the process safety systems associated with chemical manufacturing and control.
Our process automation experience for chemical manufacturers includes :
- Pressure, Temperature, and Flow Control
- Batching Control Systems
- Continuous Control Systems
- Fired Equipment
- Reactor Control
- Safety Instrumented Systems
- Mixing & Blending
- Process Manufacturing Equipments i.e. Tank farms, Heat Exchangers, Fluidizing Beds, Transporters, Distillation Columns, Dryers, etc.
- Utilities i.e. Steam, Compressed Air, etc.
- Water Systems